Friday, December 1, 2023

The Joseph Dimino Jr. Life (Joe Sr.) Story As Told By Him

Welcome to a very special addition of the famous interviews with Joe Dimino. On this specific episode, just this morning I was motivated by an interview that I had today with a business owner in Cleveland, Ohio. He had mentioned the he got his grandmother’s life story captured on audio before she passed. And it got me thinking about my father .. back in 2008 after he passed, I was going through his pictures and things in his home & accidentally ran across a handful of mini cassette tapes .. it was the last thing I saw in his top drawer and was almost by magic accident. On those mini cassette tapes was his life story that he left behind .. He did it because of someone close to him that died and he was spooked .. No one realized he had done it .. So, I scrambled to find the technology to decode them to pure digital and clean them up.  Then, I realized they were not out there and readily accessible to all to dig into it ..  Ultimately, I felt I would honor his life & in turn lend an understanding to my life & the many lives that he touched. This episode is celebrating what I do all the time - which is get the stories from amazing people allover the globe and put them down in a forever formate for people to marvel at and enjoy. So, this one is the story of my father. By him .. for you .. Enjoy. 

For More Famous Interviews:

No comments:

Post a Comment