Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Former Athlete, Entrepreneur, Writer & Creative Skip Flanagan

Welcome to a new edition of the Famous Interviews with Joe Dimino series .. On this episode, we talk with Former Athlete, Entrepreneur, Writer & Creative Skip Flanagan .. He is an ex-athlete that played basketball at Texas Southern University and also Oregon Tech where he broke the 3pt field goal record. He is also musician and writer. I also own a small business called the Green Spot Houston. I am 54 years young and excited about my future as a writer and film maker. I love business but I look  forward to a successful career in writing books and film. Enjoy this Interview ..  

More on Skip - https://www.amazon.com/Your-Only-Choice-Become-Rich/dp/1955231338/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

 

For More Famous Interviews:

No comments:

Post a Comment